Thursday 12 March 2015

Finding the Top Universities for Art and Design course

I decided to browse the internet in hope of finding the top universities in the UK for Art and Design. Here is what I found:
I started off by searching top universities for Art and Design and found an array of links to website which would give me this information
I followed by clicking of the first link and come across this website called the complete university guide.
The site showed me a table ranking the universities. This was based on Entry standards, student satisfaction, research assessment, graduate prospects all adding up to a total score out of 100. What I like about the website is that you can click on each university and find out about it. 

Your are given information to do withe the history of the school, location, entry standards, reviews, student mix etc.

Which Universities caught my eye?

Lancaster - 3
Newcastle - 4
Reading - 6
Heriot-Watt - 9
Leeds - 10
Goldsmiths - 12
Oxford Brookes - 14
Falmouth - 16

These particular Universities caught my eye because I plan to go to university outside of London and live away from home. These were the top universities out of London. 










No comments:

Post a Comment